- The patient had a small, short nose with little tissue.
- The nose did not add dimension to the face.
- The doctor had to perform a base reduction to make the bridge look smaller and more refined.
- The doctor also had to adjust the structure of the nose, stretch the septum, and use cartilage from the patient’s ear to support the tip of the nose.
- The patient’s nose, which was previously short and had little tissue, is now beautiful.
- The tip of the nose is round and looks long and slender.
- The nostrils have narrowed significantly.
- The bridge of the nose looks more prominent.
- The nose is also silicone-free at the tip, using cartilage from the patient’s ear to support the tip. This helps to prevent the nose from collapsing.
- The results meet the patient’s needs, as she wanted to have the nose done only once.
YKJ Medical Center (formerly Theerathorn Clinic) is located in Thailand. It was founded by Dr. Rattarut Barrameechaiphach (Dr. Gun), an international board-certified doctor with over 20 years of experience. The clinic specializes in a variety of procedures, including open rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, facelift, breast augmentation, filler injections, and more.
Over the years, Dr. Gun has been recognized for his expertise in open rhinoplasty by celebrities, socialites, and national business leaders. He has also received numerous awards, including:
- “𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑” from HELLO! MAGAZINE for the most trusted open rhinoplasty clinic in Thailand
- “𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘” from Sudsapda Magazine for the best open rhinoplasty clinic for two consecutive years (2022-2023)
Dr. Gun’s expertise and experience have led to him being invited to lecture and demonstrate live surgery at several national and international.
In addition to Dr. Gun, YKJ Medical Center also has a team of experienced doctors who have all undergone specialized training and have years of experience. You can be confident that when you come to YKJ Medical Center, you will receive the highest standard of care at a competitive price.