Table of Contents
1. Why do we do fat transfers on the face and don’t see results like others?
2. Why everyone chooses fat transfer with Dr. Gun
3. What is fat transfer ..?
4. Who is suitable for facial fat transfer?
5. Fat Transfer, how is it good..?
6. What are the disadvantages of fat transfer..?
7. Is fat transfer dangerous..?
8. Fat transfer procedure by Dr. Gun
9. How long does the face fat transfer last?
10. What is the difference between blended fat and unblended fat?
11. Liposuction from which part of the body?
12. Fat vs Fillers, what’s the difference…?
13. Preparation before fat transfer
14. Self-care after fat transfer
15. How many days will fat transfer make my face swollen?
16. On fat transfer, Dr. Gun is number 1 “Dr. Gun, baby face maker”
17. Facial fat transfer reviews
Why do we do fat transfers on the face and don’t see results like others?
Many people consult their doctor about why it doesn’t work. This kind of problem can occur for many factors, but I will summarize 3 simple reasons.
- Taking care of yourself, preparing before liposuction, such as eating the right amount of food and getting enough nutrients. It will make the fat unhealthy and absorb a small amount of fat.
- Abstaining from various dietary supplements, because of the effect of profuse bleeding. If there is a lot of bleeding, the fat will be mixed with the blood and a small amount of fat will be obtained.
- The process of suction, separation and fat transfer must separate the fat to the smallest particles and penetrate into the skin as smooth as possible in order for the blood vessels to be nourished quickly.
The reason why everyone chooses fat transfer with Dr. Gun
With Dr. Gun’s experience of fat transfer over ten thousand cases, he can adjust the face shape according to the physiognomy principles to make the face look smoother and the unique technique of fat cell transplantation that is meticulous like no other. It is not just fat transfer from one point to another but rather a meticulous and clean procedure of fat grafting as standard. Fat must be churned to get good fat and the highest percentage of success by Micro Dropped technique. It will distribute fat molecules in every layer of skin.
What is fat transfer ..?
Fat Transfer or Fat Graft is to fill in the missing parts of the face. It is the transfer of fat cells from the part you do not want to fill the missing part in place of filler injections. It will not only be beautiful, but it can also treat blemishes and fill the acne scars to be shallower.
Who is suitable for facial fat transfer?
- People who have problems with collapsing flesh, especially the temples, cheeks or nasolabial folds. It could be caused by keeping in shape, exercising more or getting older and people with this type of face shape since birth.
- People who want to adjust their face shape to be fuller, softer and more sweet. Fat will restore and repair the skin in a more healthy way. Your face will become firmer and look younger.
- People who want to enhance physiognomy on the forehead, cheeks or even the chin. It can fill and adjust the physiognomy of your face to look more beautiful and balanced.
- People who do not want to inject fillers because they want to fill in the defects in large quantities or are afraid of allergies or fake fillers. Our clinical practice is very rigorous and aware of this. What customers get must be standard and safe.
Fat Transfer, how is it good..?
- It can be filled in large quantities as the patient needs.
- It can fill every part, whether it is forehead, temples, nasolabial folds, cheeks, chin, under the eyes, etc.
- After fat transfer, it has no scars and less pain.
- After 5-6 months of fat transfer, fat will be able to stay on the skin well.
- Fat cells will rejuvenate the skin for a healthier appearance. Pores are shallower, more youthful and natural looking.
- Fat is the cell that lives inside of us. There is no risk of allergy, resistance or foreign substances entering the body.
- Facial fat filling has a sterile and absolutely safe process standard.
What are the disadvantages of fat transfer..?
- It takes a while to recuperate. Initially, there will be a slight swelling which will improve within 5-7 days.
- It is not suitable for people who are thin and have little body fat. Fat may not be enough to fill your face, but it’s still a technique especially for skinny people.
Is fat transfer dangerous..?
Fat transfer is a surgery to fill in facial defects with the patient’s own fat. It does not contain synthetic substances into the body so there are no harmful side effects or the body resists symptoms. The concern is infection from non-standard procedures, non-sterile procedures and wound care. In addition, you should choose a doctor who has expertise and experience as well as a standard clinic or hospital to reduce the risk.
Fat transfer procedure by Dr. Gun
Fat transfer will fill the face and smoothen the physique with a unique technique that has been continuously developed. It is not just a fat transfer from one point to another, but a fat grafting process that requires meticulous every step of the way to achieve the best fat and maximum results.
Liposuction from excess areas of the body with a powerful liposuction machine. It will be able to keep cells intact without damaging other cells and the patient.
Fat churning to separate fat, water, anesthetic, saline and bleed to get complete fat cells. It will be a concentrated and high-quality fat mass, then add Stem cell, Stem cell vitreous, Growth Factor and PRP into the concentrated fat mass. It is an important step to get the most effective fat.
Clean the face and inject the fat that has been processed and injected into the face of the defect. The doctor will gradually make the fat transfer aligned with the Micro dropped technique and will inject up to 4 layers of the skin to allow the fat to clump together completely.
How long does the face fat transfer last?
In most cases, fat transfer for a single injection will last about 1-2 years, and a second fat transfer (should be injected 3-6 months after the first injection) will last about 2-5 years. Global facial fat grafts have a 30 – 80 % chance of fat cells survival after transplantation. It depends on many factors. But with Dr. Gun’s special technique, this technique has a transplant rate of 70 – 80% and be stable over the years. The cells become part of the body and increase or decrease with the weight of the patient.
What is the difference between blended fat and unblended fat?
Why should blend fat before injections?
- It separates the fat, water, anesthetic, saline, and blood from each other.
- It will get full fat cells.
- It will be a concentrated and high-quality fat mass.
- It will make your face look firmer and younger.
If not blending fat before injection
- Fat, water, anesthetic, saline and blood are still mixed.
- Once it enters the body for a period of time, the body gets rid of the salt water and the anesthetic resulting in less fat.
- The firm face at first gradually collapses as the amount of anesthetic and saline disappears.
Liposuction from which part of the body?
Liposuction can be obtained from the thighs or abdomen because it is the fattest part of the body. It is a suction that maintains the state of the stem cells. Liposuction to get slim legs and a flat belly at once is a misunderstanding because the procedures are not the same.
Preparation before fat transfer
- Avoid vitamins.
- Do not have a wound around the liposuction because it is easy to get infected.
- Abstain from water and food 8-10 hours before surgery.
Self-care after fat transfer
- Wash your face thoroughly and avoid fat transfer injection holes.
- Do not wash your face vigorously.
- Avoid facial sauna for 1-2 weeks.
- Within 24 hours there may be muscle aches. After a day of recovery, you can resume normal activities.
- Abstain from injurious food, alcohol, chicken, eggs, milk, seafood, pickles for 2-3 weeks.
- Refrain from showering, washing face and applying makeup for 2 days to avoid exposure.
- Be careful of the damage as it affects the stem cells that are implanted on the face.
How many days will fat transfer make my face swollen?
It will be 3-7 days, because it is the fat that the doctor has made fat transfer in case of collapse or breakdown of fat. The face will be fully normal within 4-5 weeks. However, the dissolution or dissolution of fat depends on the care of the patient. Please take care of yourself strictly. The liposuction site will have a slight bruising and will disappear within 3-4 days.