Beautiful body, safe, is achievable at YKJ Medical Center
- What is liposuction?
- Techniques for liposuction at YKJ Medical Center
- Who is suitable for liposuction?
- Which part of the fat can be removed by liposuction?
- Sexy Line liposuction for women
- Six Pack liposuction to build abdominal muscles for men
- How many methods of liposuction?
- Is liposuction dangerous?
- LipoMelt VS Liposuction, which one is better?
- Why does the skin wave after liposuction?
- 6 other questions about liposuction
- Promotion and review of liposuction
- Register to receive a special discount on liposuction at YKJ Medical Center
Number 1 in face and body contouring, which can be guaranteed by many awards.
- Those who have problems with fat accumulation in specific areas but are uncomfortable exercising or not seeing the desired results from exercising.
- Those who are overweight and want to target fat reduction in specific areas.
- Those who urgently need to reduce fat in certain areas, , such as those with large upper arms, thighs, or cheeks.
- Those who want to maintain a beautiful and proportionate body shape.
The doctor will draw and design the points to be liposuctioned in order to create the Sexy Line as the patient desires.
Click to inquire via Whatsapp or Phone
Before Six Pack liposuction, the doctor must plan and design the Six Pack shape to meet the needs of the patient.
- Manual Liposuction is a traditional form of liposuction that uses a blunt cannula to break up fat in the subcutaneous fat layer and a syringe to suction out the fat. Some highlights of manual liposuction include:
- People who have fat accumulation problems in specific areas, but are not comfortable exercising or who have tried to exercise but have not seen results.
- People who are overweight and want to lose fat in specific areas.
- People who have fat accumulation problems in only certain areas and need to urgently reduce fat in those areas, such as those who have big upper arms or thighs, or have excess fat accumulation in their cheeks.
- People who want to maintain their shape to always be beautiful and proportionate.
- Power Assistant Liposuction (PAL) is a liposuction machine that uses a vibrating mechanism to increase the frequency of moving the liposuction tube. It will cause the fat in the skin to break down better, and it can save time and effort used in liposuction. Some highlights of the Power Assistant Liposuction (PAL) machine are:
- Faster and more efficient because PAL uses the mechanism of moving the liposuction tube (Cannula) in vibration to automatically dissolve fat cells. It makes liposuction easier, removing unwanted fat faster and more efficiently compared to Manual Liposuction.
- Less swelling and bruising, less injury due to less effort required for the procedure, and less recovery time compared to manual liposuction.
- More precise because the mechanism for controlling the Cannula is more accurate than Manual Liposuction, making it possible to get rid of unwanted fat more targeted.
- It fits a wide range of body parts such as arms, thighs, abdomen and back.
- Water Jet-Assisted Liposuction is a new innovation of hydro-powered liposuction from Germany. It is a liposuction that uses a water jet technique to separate fat from connective tissue, nerves, and blood vessels, while also extracting these fats. Hydro liposuction will not cause damage to connective tissue, nerves, and blood vessels.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, Water Jet-Assisted Liposuction (WAL) uses less procedural force and pressure, reducing the risk of tissue damage and other complications.
- Water Jet-Assisted Liposuction (WAL) wounds are smaller, reducing the chance of scars and keloids better than traditional liposuction.
- The extracted fat is still a good quality fat cell. It can replenish other parts of the body.
- Bodytite liposuction uses bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to transmit fat through a small cannula and convert it into heat energy at the skin tissue. The temperature will be controlled not to exceed 45 degrees Celsius. Such heat will cause the fat to begin to decompose and be sucked out through the tube to make the proportion more compact.
- The advantages of liposuction with the Bodytite machine are less blood loss and less pain because the incision is relatively small.
- The heat generated by radiofrequency (RF) energy also stimulates collagen production, which makes the skin in the treated area firmer and firmer.
- Different from traditional liposuction. It can sometimes cause sagging skin after liposuction, but Bodytite liposuction can help improve skin elasticity and skin tone. As a result, the skin looks smoother and more youthful.
- Vaser Smooth or Vaser Liposuction is a highly sought-after liposuction technique that employs ultrasound technology. It utilizes high-frequency sound waves emitted from a probe, causing a heat reaction that breaks down fat cells into smaller particles until they turn into a liquid, which is then removed using a specialized suction device. This technique results in smaller surgical wounds, less swelling and bruising, and a quicker recovery time.
- It can target and break down fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissue, and its level of detail surpasses that of the Bodytile machine.
- The ultrasound technology used in the treatment also stimulates collagen production, which can help tighten and firm the treated skin. However, this effect is less pronounced than that of the Bodytile machine, which uses heat energy from radio waves.
- Vaser Liposuction is a highly effective procedure that is particularly suitable for patients who have a large or thick layer of fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Extracting more than 900 CC of fat.
- The use of liposuction equipment can damage the blood vessels, causing the adipose tissue to fall into them.
Enhance your already beautiful figure to be even more beautiful at YKJ Medical Center.