The latest and greatest laser in the country that can transmit high-frequency light energy at a speed of 1 per trillionth of a second !! It uses 1064nm/532nm wavelength to tattoo removal !!
Every size, every type and every color!! But it’s gentle on the skin!! It will give you the fastest results.
What equipment that we use to remove tattoo?
Pico Laser is the latest model of Picosecond Nd:YAG laser. It is developed for treating pigmentation lesions and other skin lesions. The emission frequency is high at 1 per trillionth of a second. It breaks down the pigment very effective. It can treat either dark spots or multicolored tattoos much easier. More importantly, the patient feels less irritation and less pain than other lasers.
Advantages compared to other lasers.
- Less treatment times.
- The treatment effect is better and the pigment is more faded.
What problems can Pico Laser treat?
- Tattoo Removall: Tattoo removal of any color and any size. Pico Laser is considered the best laser in tattoo removal.
- Skin Rejuvenation: It can reduce wrinkles, brighten skin and reduce large pores.
- Removal of pigmented: It can treat freckles and dark spots from age, sun exposure, black birthmarks, treatment-resistant melasma with no scars.
- Acne scar removal: New and old acne scars, red and black marks after acne have disappeared.
Preparation before tattoo removal with Pico Laser
- For people with sensitive skin, consult a doctor for advice.
- For the most effective treatment, you should be spaced at least 4 weeks after tattooing.
- Abstain from taking any medications or vitamins that may cause bleeding easily for at least 1 week, such as Ginkgo Biloba, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, or Primrose, etc.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol before tattoo removal because alcohol may affect the skin condition.
Care after tattoo removal with Pico Laser
BEFORE & AFTER
Pico Laser Tattoo Removal
The tattoo on the wrist after 2 treatments has faded almost 100%. My skin looks smooth, scaly-free and scar-free.
** Results depend on tattoo size and color intensity, it may vary individually **